Thursday, June 16, 2011

Not only am I jobless, I'm homeless

Well folks, life ain't been no crystal stare...or something like that.

Saturday I woke up to my roommate telling me she didn't want me staying in her house anymore. Mind you, I have never missed rent even though I've been without a job since mid March. Ugh!
It was like an "Are you kidding me, world??!!" moment. Awful, awful, and more awful. Finding out you have no job and absolutely no place to go after the end of June. Two weeks. That's all she's given me. I should have seen this coming though.
She did the very same thing to her previous roomie, Alison. She had just recently lost her job and had no family in Texas. Lovely right?
Never trust a girl named Kimberly. No good can come from one of those I'm sure.
So I'm on the job hunt 120% now and I'm hoping something turns up. And hopefully...prayerfully...someone will be gracious enough to put me up until I find an actual place.
They always say "when life gives you lemons..." but I just don't know how to see past this at the moment.
And all those stupid cliches that people say because they want to comfort you and they don't know what else to say, only make things worse sometimes.
Eh.
These are the days I'd love to be anyone but me. I just feel like I can never get up after a fall and somehow I'm just going deeper and deeper down.

Color me frustrated, angry, shocked, and seriously overwhelmed. (might not be the prettiest color, but at least it's a color lol).


Adios mi amigos,

Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment