Saturday, June 4, 2011

Randomness Here and There

Hola!

I have 3 followers as of today! How exciting:)
So I went to my old Highschool's graduation today. Watched a few friends graduate. It was nice, and made me miss highschool...for like a spit second! Haha. Saw some old friends too. Don't you love that? Just seeing how random people are doing when you haven't seen them in years and you used to see them everyday? I think it's interesting.
I've started watching Gilmore Girls. My best friend Stephanie loves it so, I thought I'd give it a shot. Since I have all this free time (Still job hunting, as you can assume). I've been working outside for extra cash, but it's been hotter than a firecracker on the Fourth of July here in Texas. Go figure! 
I've also been working out to Jillian Michaels...what a BEAST. I've seen some serious progress, so it's paying off. On the other hand, I've also been an eating machine! Is that nomal? When you work out a lot, I'm guessing you need more energy...which comes from food...? Anyways...
So I met this guy. His name is Richard and he lives in England. Well, I've never met him in person, we met on yahoo and now we keep in touch through Skype. He's so wonderful, and I really like him...but I don't know what to think about the whole situation. I know people meet online all the time, that's not the odd part. It's just that we've been talking for almost a year now, we even planned a trip to Italy together. Do you think things like this work out? I mean there's a 6 hour time difference, an ocean between us, a cultural difference (although he loves my Southern style ;p), and the fact that I don't know if he even thinks of me the way I think of him. I just don't want to lose the great companionship by saying something and it freaking him out.
I feel like a crazy person. A common feeling among my life lately. Hah. Tell me what you think...please and thank you!!!
In other news....
There isn't a whole lot I think you'd be interested in. I've taken up cooking. I mean, I always cooked, but I've gone far in it. I'm pretty darn good too, if I say so myself! I've been finding some great recipes on Stubleupon.com. I love that site. I find sooo many cute ideas and really cool things. Go there!
I'm considering Marine Biology as my serious career move...there's still the F.B.I fantasy here and there, haha, but I think it's only the Criminal Minds and Forensic Files talking.
All I wanna do is go to the beach! It's all I can think about. Soon. Soon. Oh and I'm looking for some really great beach-ish music for a playlist when I go visit my grampa this summer. Any suggestions are welcome!

Well have a lovely and fun Saturday night for me, and have a fantastic week!

Every happiness,

Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment